I'm going Private!!!
Thanks to Everyone who helped me do this! I've wanted to do this for a LONG TIME!!! I've tried a couple times to go Private and Now I've found away to make it Super Easy for everyone!
If You haven't got a Email and you still want to read my blog! Please leave your Email Address! I'll be happy to send you a Invite to my Private blog! (Our New Blog)The Little Guthrie Family
When I have made a New post on my private blog, I'll post on this blog to let everyone know.
All you have to do is just Click on the words that are colored for it to send you to the new Blog!
Would love to be "invited" to your new blog. :) My e-mail address is bazity@q.com. Take care!
ReplyDeleteI would love to still read your blog!! mwheatley311@yahoo.com Thanks!!:)
ReplyDeletec_criddle@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love an invite. I hope going private is working out for you.